Davenport Premises Liability Lawyer
Property owners have a duty to properly manage, supervise and operate their property to minimize unnecessary risk of harm to others. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a premises liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.To speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer about a premises liability claim, contact the law office of David A. Mahl, Esq. in Bettendorf, Iowa. Attorney David A. Mahl represents clients in a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Building code violations
- Stairwell falls
- Swimming pool accidents
- Injuries from falling objects
- Injuries caused by fires
- Injuries from collapsed decks and structures
- Injuries caused by negligent security at bars, concerts or events
- Other accidents caused by dangerous property conditions
Attorney David A. Mahl has been advocating on behalf of injured clients for more than 20 years. He has represented thousands of injured clients and has extensive experience in cases involving serious injuries and wrongful death. Contact attorney David A. Mahl today to schedule your free consultation.
Proving Liability In Premises Liability Cases
For a plaintiff to prevail in a premises liability claim, he or she must prove that the property owner was negligent. Attorney David A. Mahl knows how to properly investigate the cause of property accidents to build strong cases for his clients. He will ask key questions that may be critical to the success of your claim:
- If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, did the property owner fail to exercise reasonable care? Were you injured because of a slippery walking surface, obstructed walkway, broken stairway railing or building code violation that the property owner failed to properly address?
- If you were assaulted or otherwise injured at a bar, concert or event, did the property owner fail to take adequate security measures?
- If your child was injured in a swimming pool accident, did the property owner fail to fix a broken fence or take other measures to prevent children from having unauthorized and unsupervised access to the pool?
- If you were injured by another dangerous property condition, did the property owner fail to take appropriate actions that may have prevented your accident?
Attorney David A. Mahl will take the time to properly review your case, investigate what happened and gather evidence to build a strong case on your behalf. He will seek full compensation for your injuries and losses. You can rely on attorney David A. Mahl for the strong advocacy you require.
Contact A Bettendorf Slip-And-Fall Attorney
Attorney David A. Mahl represents clients throughout Iowa and Illinois in auto accident claims. He offers a free consultation and charges no fees unless he obtains compensation for you. To contact Davenport premises liability attorney David A. Mahl, call (563) 332-0362 or contact him by email.